Technical Account Manager / Middle East & Stans Regions – Collision Segment - #43678
Technical Account Manager / Middle East & Stans Regions – Collision Segment
- Focused on Collision business maintenance, share of wallet gain (80/20 approach to existing business support/new wins) in the sales area.
- Managing key accounts and key account proposition on sales area with support of New Business Managers where required.
- Multi-channel focused (Direct & Independent Distribution) supporting accounts technically and commercially.
- Supporting all commercial needs for assigned accounts/geography.
- Supporting all technical needs for assigned accounts/geography using core technical for back-up and support where required.
- Responsible for demonstrations/trials/installs in sales area.
- Focused on wet paint sale using sundries as a support proposition.
- Solve technical and colour complaints/issues (first responder).
- Technical expertise on Automotive refinish business
- Know-how on Refinish product ranges (refinish coatings and preferably on allied products/sundries on top)
- Team player, good communication skills
- Presentation skills
- IT skills (MS Excel, PowerPoint)
- Driving license, willing to travel
- English verbal and written
- Russian is a plus
Here at PPG we make it happen, and we seek candidates of the highest integrity and professionalism who share our values, with the commitment and drive to strive today to do better than yesterday – everyday.
PPG: WE PROTECT AND BEAUTIFY THE WORLD
Through leadership in innovation, sustainability and color, PPG helps customers in industrial, transportation, consumer products, and construction markets and aftermarkets to enhance more surfaces in more ways than does any other company. To learn more, visit www.ppg.com and follow @ PPG on Twitter.
The PPG Way
Every single day at PPG:
We partner with customers to create mutual value.
We are "One PPG" to the world.
We trust our people every day, in every way.
We make it happen.
We run it like we own it.
We do better today than yesterday – everyday.
PPG provides equal opportunity to all candidates and employees. We offer an opportunity to grow and develop your career in an environment that provides a fulfilling workplace for employees, creates an environment for continuous learning, and embraces the ideas and diversity of others. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. If you need assistance to complete your application due to a disability, please email [email protected].
PPG values your feedback on our recruiting process. We encourage you to visit Glassdoor.com and provide feedback on the process, so that we can do better today than yesterday.
Benefits will be discussed with you by your recruiter during the hiring process.