Technical Advisor - Sales Process - #43509
Would you like to expand an already successful market?
Would you like to join a global name in the Energy industry?
Join our Team!
Quest Integrity, part of Baker Hughes Company, is setting the standards for asset integrity and reliability management. Across the pipeline, refining, chemical, and power industries, we combine groundbreaking technology with industry expertise to enable the industry’s most advanced inspection and engineering assessment solutions. We are currently seeking an energetic Technical Sales Advisor, aligned with our Process & Refining business throughout the Middle East. Quest Integrity’s Process related services and technologies provide asset integrity information to the petrochemical and refinery industry. The holistic approach allows asset owners and operators to optimize the performance, efficiency and integrity of their assets through technology enabled solutions.
Partner with the best!
As a Technical Advisor – Sales Process, you will be responsible for:
- Negotiating and closing profitable business opportunities
- Leading sales strategies on assigned accounts and opportunities.
- Increasing customer base by focused Business Development initiatives
- Understanding and articulating value propositions for discrete services and combined solutions
- Maintaining an excellent client relationship at all levels with existing and new clientele
- Generating commercial and technical quotations and proposals
- Developing, maintaining and delivering on opportunity forecasts utilizing CRM tools
- Coordinating commercial activities with early engagement teams in engineering, operations, contracts, etc.
- Initiating and maintaining Master Service Agreement through collaboration with contract teams
- Delivering presentations to capture new and existing business opportunities.
- Representation and presentations at industry events and tradeshows
- Maintaining firm commitment to our core values
- Performing of other duties as assigned.
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Have 5+ years of experience in direct sales.
- Have strong negotiation skills with proven results closing profitable business.
- Have demonstrated professional commercial management skills at multiple levels within an organization.
- Conduct yourself with professionalism and maintain confidentiality of proprietary technologies.
- Have demonstrated professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be self-driven, self-managed and highly motivated.
- Have technical/functional knowledge in the following areas is preferred:
1- Petrochemical assets; Steam Reformers, Ethylene Crackers and Steam Generators, typical refining assets; Crude, Coker & Vacuum Heaters etc.
2- Advanced inspection technologies.
3- Asset integrity and reliability solutions.
Work in a way that works for you.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
#LI_OnsiteAbout Us: We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward – making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet
Join Us: Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.