Technical Project Manager - DevOps - #25588
POWERING CRYPTO WITH DATA
CoinMarketCap is the world’s most trusted and accurate source of data for cryptocurrencies. Used by millions of individuals, organizations, and exchanges, CoinMarketCap brings the most up-to-date market capitalizations, pricing, and cryptocurrency information to our users.
Pulling data from multiple exchanges and combining our robust research allows us to provide the most realistic representation of each cryptocurrency. As we grow, we will continue to provide access to our data wherever, whenever, and however is most helpful to our users.
CREATING AN OPEN WORLD
Our mission is to be the world’s authority on cryptocurrency data. We believe in an open and decentralized world, where we play a pivotal role in powering decisions and insights to drive greater understanding and adoption of cryptocurrencies. We want to achieve this mission with people who truly believe in the value and potential of empowering individuals.
Technical Project Manager will work closely with the DevOps team to help address technical debt, improve documentation and ticketing standards, and generate comprehensive reports. The role work with the team lead to ensure that projects are delivered in a timely method, within scope, and within a reasonable budget.
- Manage documentation of the DevOps project portfolio, focusing on high-impact activities that align with the priorities of the DevOps team, the business unit, and the company as a whole
- Follow up actively with project contributors on an ongoing basis to maintain an up-to-date view of progress and potential blockers
- Assess and address technical debt, coordinating with the DevOps team to identify issue priority
- Standardize and improve documentation and ticketing practices
- Work with DevOps engineers to identify and automate manual tasks, enhance existing toolchains, and improve CI/CD pipelines
- Manage the Kanban board
- Ensure project milestones are met and stakeholders are kept in the loop regarding status, changes, and issues that may arise during execution
- Escalate issues that affect project performance
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or a related field
- Total 6+ years of experience, including:-
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in a technical role such as DevOps, System Administration, or Development (MUST)
- 3+ years of experience in a project management role, involved in a DevOps environment (MUST)
- Strong understanding of DevOps principles and technologies, including CI/CD, Infrastructure as Code, monitoring, and Cloud Computing
- Familiarity with programming/scripting
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects while maintaining attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
Working at CoinMarketCap
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the leading company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment, flat organization, flexible working hours
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.