Telesales Supervisor - Spare Parts - #33287
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world's most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organization to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day
Overview Of The Role
Manage Telesales operations and team. Support in growing Parts business. Handle customer queries and complaints. Networking and Coordination. Leads managements. Customer Relationships. Plan, Strategy, and Reporting.
What You Will Do
- Develop and achieve customer support objectives by contributing to strategic plans, resolving problems, identifying customer trends, audit compliance, and implementing the required change
- Manage end-to-end Telesales operations including inbound and outbound calls, emails, WhatsApp and other sources of leads.
- Liaise with cross-functional team (Part Advisors, Counter Supervisors, Regional Manager etc.) for sales support, leads and customer concerns
- Monitor Key Performance Indicator (KPIs) regularly to achieve the financial and non-financial targets/commitments.
- Handle customer queries, complaints, and conflicts effectively and help team-members with challenging customer issues.
- Identify requirements of team, train, develop & motivate them through feedbacks and communications and make them to respond customer professionally and efficiently.
- Set goals for team and evaluates individual performance reviews and overall team effectiveness with reporting manager
- Support in staff recruitment, identify their training needs and plan training session.
- Develop and enhance the business process for section and ensure the entire operation is fully compliance to company standards.
- Study and evaluate data to improve processes, ensure all resources are properly allocated, and maximize efficiency and customer satisfaction
- Prepare reports and analyze data to assist management in determining customer support center performance and goals
- Perform other responsibilities as and when required for the business and operation.
Required skills to be successful
- Expert in using Electronic Parts Catalogue (EPC)
- Experience in automotive after-sales parts / products is preferred
- Strong communication skills, active listening, and phone etiquettes
- Proficiency with technology, software applications, CRM and IVR systems.
About the Team
Reporting to the Dealer Operations Manager and managing a team of telesales coordinators. You will be working in a dynamic and busy After Sales environment wherein you will be dealing directly with different Stakeholders across the organization
What equips you for the role
- University graduate or equivalent , MBA is plus.
- 5–10-year experience in automotive industry and at least 3 years on supervisor level, managing the team
- Experienced in automotive products, especially knowledge of Spare Parts
- Expertise in Electronic Parts Catalogue, multiple brand knowledge would be plus
About Al-Futtaim Automotive
A major division of the UAE-based Al-Futtaim Group of companies, Al-Futtaim Automotive is an industry leader with presence in 10 countries across the Middle East, Asia and Africa.
Our core business activities at Al-Futtaim Automotive include distribution, manufacturing, leasing and aftersales, and we are firmly established as the regional representative of some of the world’s most iconic automotive brands: Toyota, Lexus, Honda, Jeep, Chrysler, Dodge, Volvo and RAM.
We are driven by a customer-centric approach, constantly pushing the boundaries on innovation, quality standards, and value-added service across our vast universe of customers - right from motoring enthusiasts to fleet operators to contractors. Our mission is to become the leader in custom-made mobility solutions by delivering nothing less than world-class omni-channel experiences.
We channel our local expertise and global trust to deliver one of the most comprehensive portfolios of mobility products and solutions, from passenger cars to SUVs, electric vehicles to high-performance motorbikes, commercial vehicles to industrial & construction equipment.
What keeps the company moving forward is a 9000-member strong team, with inspiring possibilities for growth, throughout the career path. This is Al-Futtaim Automotive and we empower talent to move forward.