Trainee - Air Traffic Controller - UAE National Only - #25203
Dubai Air Navigation Services
You will be trained to become an Air Traffic Control Officer with Dubai Air Navigation Services. To undertake the training and familiarisation necessary to qualify as an Air Traffic Control Officer and to successfully complete all assessments and examinations as required.Note: you will be required to attach the following mandatory documents to complete your application:
- Passport Copy
- Certificate copy of IELTS band 5.5 or above, EmSAT-English score of 1250 or above
- Military exception letter (Applicable for male candidates only
- Be aged 19-27 years at the time of planned start of training.
- Must be a UAE national and hold a family book (Khalasat Al Qaid).
- The applicant must possess as a minimum a high school certificate including subjects in English, Maths and preferably Physics.
- A good command of the English language (written, comprehension and oral). IELTS band 5.5 or above, EmSAT-English score of 1250 or above, or equivalent.
- Must be medically fit to pass a GCAA level 3 medical examination.
- All male applicants must have completed their national service or be exempted.