T&W Sales Support Executive for the Middle East (1Y) - #43999
Date: 1 week ago
Contract type: Full time
Step into our world of creativity and joy!
T&W Sales Support Executive for the Middle East (1Y)Join us and celebrate the beauty of human experience. Create for happier, healthier lives, with love for nature. Together, with passion and creativity, we deliver food innovations, craft inspired fragrances and develop beauty and wellbeing solutions. There’s much to learn and many to learn from, with more than 16,000 employees around the world to explore ideas and ambitions with. Every day, your talent, your innovative spirit, and your determination will shape our future, making a positive difference on billions of people. Every essence of you enriches our world. We are Givaudan. Human by nature
Taste & Wellbeing Sales Support Executive for the Middle East region - 1 year open contract role (extendable)
A Sales Support Executive with a global leader in the creation of Taste & Wellbeing and Fragrance & Beauty, and an important member of our Taste & Wellbeing Middle East Sales team and focussing on the exciting Middle East market, while being based in our Dubai office - Your future position?
Are you an experienced Sales/Commercial Support professional going beyond customer needs and would like to take a new turn in your career by joining the Sales team of a global and leading organisation? Then this might be the perfect opportunity for you!
Taste & Wellbeing are at the heart of Givaudan. We have a rich history of creating flavours that strike an emotional chord with consumers. We are inspired by our rich heritage and our contribution to defining the evolution of the trends over time. We create flavours that shape people's lives
We are now looking to expand our Taste & Wellbeing Sales Operations team for the Middle East region and hire an additional ‘Sales Support Executive’ to provide more intimate care for our increasing customer base in the region. You will manage the daily Taste & Wellbeing Sales administration and act as the contact point between the customers, Sales, Marketing, and Technical teams and our regional office in Dubai. Your main responsibility will be prompt order entry and order management and being on top of customers' orders while updating them weekly. You will ensure excellent customer service, pre and post-sales support, and general office operations coordination
Based in our Dubai office and reporting to the Taste & Wellbeing Sales Support Team Leader for the Middle East region, you will join a passionate, winning, and diverse team supporting our continued success story. The role offers excellent opportunities for both personal and professional development. This is an open contract role with us for 1 year to start with, working 5 days a week. Your monthly payroll will be processed by a 3rd party partner. The contract could be extended later depending on our business requirements with a potential later on to become a permanent role with us
You will work for a company that touches billions of consumers more than a hundred times a day. With its heritage stretching back over 250 years, Givaudan has a long history of innovating scents and tastes. Our passion is to collaborate with customers and partners to develop game-changing innovations in the food & beverage, fragrance and beauty industries. We have a culture that works to inspire, challenge and capture the heart and soul of consumers and customers. Our customers in the Middle East region have local, regional, and international profiles, bringing diversity and curiosity to your daily job
Sounds interesting? It could well be your perfect opportunity if you love staying ahead of the curve, always aim to exceed customer needs, and deliver value
In this exciting role, with a 'can-do’ mindset, you will -
Support our business:
- Manage administrative tasks, including managing projects and sample requests, from initiation to completion and preparation for submission.
- Support the business sourcing market products, information, and creative and technical needs.
- Prepare and maintain price quotations and ensure accuracy on our internal systems.
Service our customers:
- Respond to all enquiries using systems knowledge, creative investigation, and follow-up.
- Provide the business team with information on customers' requests, insights, and communications.
- Use your skills to support the Key Account Managers deliver to our customers.
- Responsible for prompt order entry and order management and being on top of customers' orders while updating them weekly.
Position our Taste & Wellbeing solutions:
- Analyse data to identify meaningful insights.
- Manage priorities for yourself and the sales team.
- Create easy-to-understand reports and presentations.
Improve the bottom line:
- Be an essential team member by coordinating and updating different reports and tracking tools.
- Maintain data accuracy in reports and manage timelines.
- Create daily, weekly, and monthly dashboards and support project management and data reporting.
Your professional profile includes:
- Bachelor's or University degree in a relevant discipline.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in a B2B/B2C Sales/Commercial support role(s) in international and multicultural work environments in Flavour, Food, Beverage, FMCG, Ingredients, or other relevant sectors.
- Knowledge of import and export regulations, customs, and shipment processes for material orders will be advantageous for this role.
- Excellent commercial knowledge.
- Working knowledge of ERPs like SAP is advantageous.
- Excellent oral and written proficiency in the English language.
- A good team player and comfortable with diversity.
Your benefits -
- Excellent opportunities for progressive learning and development.
- A creative team environment that will inspire you.
- Attractive compensation package.
- Support for private health insurance
- Annual flight ticket allowance.
At Givaudan, you contribute to delightful taste and scent experiences that touch people’s lives
You work within an inspiring teamwork culture – where you can thrive, collaborate and learn from other talented and passionate people across disciplines, regions and divisions
Every essence of you enriches our world
Diversity drives innovation and creates closer connections with our employees, customers and partners
Givaudan embraces diversity and is committed to building an inclusive environment where everyone impacts our world Remote working: On-site