UAE National_Workshop Supervisor - #33333
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world's most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organization to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day
Overview Of The Role
Ensuring output of top-quality work executed at maximum efficiency from the Workshop.
What You Will Do
- Ensure staff’s execution of assigned jobs according to established work standards, specifications and required time
- Maintain the discipline, safe and clean work area through strict implementation of company rules, regulations and procedures
- Ensure effective communication with senior and subordinate staff for smooth operation of work shop floor.
- Ensure quality work for enhanced customer satisfaction and retention by minimising repeat jobs hence increasing total workshop efficiency.
- Determine and provide resources needed to support the operation (manpower, infrastructure, tools, etc.)
- Reviewed employee performance on a regular basis and ensured customer satisfaction.
- Provide moral support, and develop staff, including overseeing new employee on boarding and providing career development planning and opportunities
- Ensure team compliance with the ALAC Quality Management System and participation with organization’s improvement activities
- Ensure tasks are carry out with care ensuring not to endanger the life either of themselves or others by theirs acts or omissions whilst complying with health and safety requirements of the company and preventing any harm to the environment.
Required Skills To Be Successful
- Technical / Supervisory skills
- Good PC skills including proficiency in MS Office, MS Excel & MS Power Point.
- Problem Solving Skills
- Good understanding of processes, improvement action and best practices
About The Team
The role will report to the Body Shop Manager and you will be working in a dynamic and busy workshop environment wherein you will be dealing directly with different Stakeholders across the organization.
What Equips You For The Role
- Degree /Diploma in Automobile /Mechanical Engineering
- Freshers or 1 to 2 years of experience
- You should also be able to communicate effectively with strong analytical, communication and inter-personal skills with administrative competence.
About Al-Futtaim Automotive
A major division of the UAE-based Al-Futtaim Group of companies, Al-Futtaim Automotive is an industry leader with presence in 10 countries across the Middle East, Asia and Africa.
Our core business activities at Al-Futtaim Automotive include distribution, manufacturing, leasing and aftersales, and we are firmly established as the regional representative of some of the world’s most iconic automotive brands: Toyota, Lexus, Honda, Jeep, Chrysler, Dodge, Volvo and RAM.
We are driven by a customer-centric approach, constantly pushing the boundaries on innovation, quality standards, and value-added service across our vast universe of customers - right from motoring enthusiasts to fleet operators to contractors. Our mission is to become the leader in custom-made mobility solutions by delivering nothing less than world-class omni-channel experiences.
We channel our local expertise and global trust to deliver one of the most comprehensive portfolios of mobility products and solutions, from passenger cars to SUVs, electric vehicles to high-performance motorbikes, commercial vehicles to industrial & construction equipment.
What keeps the company moving forward is a 9000-member strong team, with inspiring possibilities for growth, throughout the career path. This is Al-Futtaim Automotive and we empower talent to move forward.