Van Sales Representative - #43928
Central Trading Company
Every employee at Al Rostamani Group plays a role in making a real difference to the business and our customers. We care for our employees by offering them meaningful and purposeful work and an opportunity to grow, learn, contribute and succeed. Today, the Al Rostamani Group has come a long way since its birth in 1957. Our group has grown steadfastly with the guiding principles of Commitment, Care & Vision, alongside a strong sense of active involvement in the community. We are a well-diversified group, with a key presence in industries such as General Trading, Automobiles and Heavy Equipment, Travel, Foreign Exchange, Financial Services, Property Management, Construction, Infrastructure Development and Information Technology Services. Our Group employs approximately 2000 people from 41 different nationalities, which contributes to our multicultural and multi-national environment.
Central Trading Company is the first company under the Al Rostamani Group. It is one of the most valuable players in the automotive aftermarket representing a portfolio of 25 world renowned brands such as Michelin, Castrol and Blue Star.
Develop, maintain and strengthen business relationships with customers and companies in general from any type by doing a regular visit to their premises to achieve sales targets and customer satisfaction standards in the designated area.
- Achieve monthly sales targets by category, SKU, customer
Distribution, Display and Coverage Objective
- Deliver distribution objective within his outlets.
- Ensure minimum level of availability by product to prevent out of stock.
- Ensure 100% coverage of assigned journey plan.
- Ensure display guidelines/planograms are implemented to standard.
- Ensures POS are deployed to standards and guidelines.
- Ensure pricing is clear to customers.
- Maintain proper and clear records for all credit issued from the company & sold by CASH only to the market
- Ensures collections & payments, follows journey plan and does not exceed Float limits
- Adhere to company policy on damages or unsaleable stock.
- Uses Sales Automation tools in invoicing.
Quality & Freshness Objectives
Implement FIFO rotation plan
- Ensure products are placed in hygienic area
- Ensure all products on display are clean and in good condition & rightly priced to the consumer
- Recommend development plans for his team Spend 70% of his time in the field
- Submit all required reports to his line Supplv/Manager
- Highlight any competitors’ activity on regular basis
- Comply with the company QMS requirements
- Secondary school certificate
- Min 3 years in the UAE
Knowledge & Skills
- Customer and Personal Service:- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction
- Sales and Marketing:- Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems.
- Market Knowledge:- Knowledge of target customer, industry, territory, etc.
- Persuasion:- Persuading others to change their minds or behaviour.
- Active Listening:- Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times
- Negotiation:- Bringing others together and trying to reconcile differences
At Al Rostamani Group, we seek talented people who work hard to achieve great things. We consider not only your skills and experience, but also your passion for the role, your desire to learn and how well you align with our core values of care, commitment and vision. If this position represents an opportunity you wish to pursue, we invite you to apply.