Vice President of Entertainment & Activation - Global - #25353
Raffles Maldives Meradhoo Resort
Why work for Fairmont?
Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a leading hospitality company dedicated to providing exceptional experiences to our customers. We pride ourselves on delivering outstanding service and creating memorable moments for our guests.
To join our Group, please visit https://careers.accor.com
- Develop the entertainment strategy and oversee the global entertainment programs and activities, including live performances, music events, and other related activities.
- Planning Events such as concerts, shows, performances, and other activities that will attract and entertain guests.
- Manage day-to-day activities of the Entertainment department & team.
- Booking and negotiating with performers, agents, and vendors to ensure the entertainment program is successful and profitable.
- Manage the entertainment budget and ensure that all events and activities are cost-effective and profitable.
- Supervise and coordinate the work of the entertainment team and ensure that they deliver the highest level of guest experience and satisfaction.
- Work with the marketing, PR and Social media teams to promote events, develop integrated campaigns and evaluate their success.
- Establish relationships with renowned artists, musicians, and performers to enhance the quality of the entertainment offerings.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures for the entertainment department and ensure that they comply with the Fairmont brand standards.
- Create global event calendar around key occasions in key destinations.
- Performance evaluation of the success of entertainment programs, analyzing feedback from key stakeholders, and making recommendations for improvements to enhance guest experience and profitability.
- Set the guidelines and strategy for the Entertainment and activation departments at hotel level
- Typically requires 10+ years of total relevant work experience
- Direct experience in planning, execution, and portfolio management
- Previous experience working in a similar role within a large operation or reputable event global event company.
- Knowledge of the entertainment industry, trends, and emerging technologies is essential to keep the entertainment program relevant and competitive
- Adapt to changing circumstances, including unexpected challenges or opportunities, and adjust plans accordingly
- Excellent communication skills are essential for negotiating contracts, liaising with vendors and entertainers, and collaborating with other departments and stakeholders.
- Ability to lead and manage a team of professionals, including set designers, performers, and other staff.
- Ability to manage budgets and analyse financial reports is critical to ensure the profitability of the entertainment program.
Your team and working environment:
You will be working with the Global brand Loyalty team and coordinating with wide Commercial team on a daily basis.
We Are Fairmont Heartists
Our buildings are grand and our people exceptional. Our architecture gives us presence, but we are the heart and soul
We Are Home To Events That Matter.
We contribute to the collective vibrancy of our destinations and are part of their enduring spirit. We share a passion for culture with our guests, and we’re honored to be their trusted guide.
We Are Empowered.
We take care of the little things and the big things. We believe moments that engage the heart create lifelong memories.
We Push Ourselves Every Day.
We strive to always be better; to not stand still. We know where we’re going, and we will leave the world a better place.
There Is No Room For Ordinary In Anything We Do.
We’re proud to share our past with generations of colleagues who created our rich history, and we accept our responsibility to follow in that tradition—it inspires our future.
We Lead From The Heart.
We make genuine connections, and we cherish every opportunity to make the people around us feel special.
We Are A Family.
We celebrate our differences, we support each other, and we always stand together.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS"