Video creative production Executive - #33238
Dubai Government Media Office
The role holder is responsible for developing and editing creative short videos as well as larger productions for GDMO and its stakeholders. The role holder is also responsible for supporting other sections and departments in designing productions for the purpose of positioning Dubai and GDMO’s key stakeholders in various media channels as well as to deliver on GDMO’s key stakeholders’ individual expectations. The role holder shall carry out his duties in accordance with the relevant business policies and procedures.
- Participates in the development and implementation of the Media Services Department plans and budgets, in line with organizational objectives.
- Acts upon the Production Section mandates, work processes in order to achieve high performance standards.
- Ensures compliance with organizational policies, procedures and quality standards in the Production Section.
- Manages small, medium and large productions with responsibility for cost, involvement of other employees and external parties, prioritization of deliverables and ensuring quality of work.
- Researches and develops creative ideas for productions to ensure large impact of delivered videos while maintaining alignment to GDMO’s communication standards.
- Develops and edits short videos for new media channels such as Instagram and the YouTube channel.
- Delivers productions under special projects for content provided by key stakeholders.
- Develops and edits TV works and short feature films as required.
- Supports other departments in developing other media productions.
- Designs and delivers on project plans for larger productions, ensuring that all deliverable dates are met. Controls production budget and allocates resources within approved budget scope.
- Delivers pre-production work (script writing/selection, casting, and staging); production (camera, lighting, audio, stage hand support, and directing); and post-production (editing to finish product release).
- Cooperates with external partners for developing parts of production, involves actors and interviewees as well as artists and other parties as needed for production purposes.
- Leads interviews (for videos, podcasts as well as Webcasts) for delivering productions.
- Coordinates the various aspects of recordings such as vendor relationship management as well as audio, lighting, staging, graphics, event flow, creative design, transportation, staffing, venue and labour service providers.
- Coordinates logistics for photo and video shoots including location, set up, and technical considerations. Cooperates with respective internal and external parties on obtaining necessary permits.
- Delivers required reports on production progress and provides media for archiving.
- Makes recommendations for enhancing video content and quality.
- Performs other responsibilities and tasks as directed by the Senior Producer in order to meet department objectives.
Education and Qualification Required
Bachelor’s degree in Visual Arts or Marketing or Media Studies or Information Technology