Videographer - #33688
As a Videographer, you will be responsible for capturing, editing, and producing high-quality video content for a variety of purposes, including marketing, advertising, social media, events, and internal communication. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand project requirements, conceptualize ideas, and bring creative visions to life through compelling visual storytelling.
- Plan, shoot, and edit video content for various projects, ensuring a high level of creativity and technical proficiency.
- Operate video cameras, lighting equipment, and audio devices to capture high-quality footage.
- Coordinate and conduct interviews, capturing authentic and engaging content.
- Edit and assemble raw footage to create polished and visually appealing videos.
- Add graphics, effects, and other enhancements to enhance the overall video quality.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to ensure the final product aligns with the project objectives.
- Maintain and troubleshoot video equipment to ensure optimal functionality.
- Stay updated on industry trends and advancements in video production technology.
- Work closely with marketing, communications, and creative teams to understand project goals and requirements.
- Collaborate with graphic designers, animators, and other creative professionals to achieve a cohesive visual style.
Storyboarding and Planning:
- Develop creative concepts and storyboards for video projects.
- Participate in pre-production meetings to discuss project goals, timelines, and logistics.
- Organize and manage video files, ensuring efficient storage and easy accessibility.
- Back up and archive footage to prevent data loss.
- Review final videos for quality, accuracy, and adherence to brand guidelines.
- Make necessary adjustments and revisions based on feedback.
Requirements to apply
Qualifications and Skills:
- Proven experience as a videographer, with a strong portfolio showcasing a range of video projects.
- Proficient in video editing software (e.g., Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro).
- Solid understanding of cinematography and storytelling techniques.
- Knowledge of video production equipment and technology.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail and a commitment to delivering high-quality work.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Film, Media Production, or a related field (preferred).
- Previous experience in videography or a related field.
- Relevant certifications or training in video production.
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom
Adobe Premiere Pro