VIP Cabin Attendant - #25646
Since 1967, Jet Aviation has been crafting flight in its smoothest form. From one hangar in Basel, Switzerland, to some 4,000 employees, and some 50 locations worldwide. Aircraft Management, Aircraft Sales, Charter, Completions, Defence, FBO, Fixed and Rotary Wing Maintenance, and Staffing. Behind every seamless Jet Aviation experience, is a team of dedicated professionals perfecting the art of flight. The artisans of aviation. The craft that brings our customers’ journey to life. In the hangar, on the ground, and behind the scenes. Enabling global flight, with passion.
In order to reinforce the Flight Services team in the UAE we are currently recruiting for a
VIP Cabin Attendant
Do you have passion for hospitality and customer service excellence?
We are looking for a full-time VIP Cabin Attendant, already living in the UAE, for an operation based in
Dubai / UAE, willing to perform flight duties with 7 days OFF a month.
- Ensure onboard safety and comfort for our guests
- Engagement and initiative in all aspects of cabin management
- Provide an excellent culinary experience through menu planning, catering, and professional meal services
- Rendering assistance to our guests before and after flights whenever necessary
- Excellent professional background as Cabin Attendant with at least 5 years’ EXPERIENCE IN PRIVATE AVIATION OR PREVIOUS RENOWNED AIRLINE BACKGROUND
- Extensive experience in the highest standard of customer- and meal service
- Fluent knowledge of the English language
- Pleasant appearance, outgoing and with a cheerful personality
- Independent, flexible, a team player and a reliable employee
- Willing to perform turnaround flights to Irak
Interested candidates, who meet all requirements, are invited to submit a complete online application form with the following attachments: CV, application letter, flight documents (certificate, license etc.).
Kindly note only pdf. documents will be accepted.