VMI Coordinator - #33402
TechnipFMC is committed to driving real change in the energy industry. Our ambition is to build a sustainable future through relentless innovation and global collaboration – and we want you to be part of it. You’ll be joining a culture that values curiosity, expertise, and ideas as well as diversity, inclusion, and authenticity. Bring your unique energy to our team of more than 20,000 people worldwide, and discover a rewarding, fulfilling, and varied career that you can take in anywhere you want to go.Job Purpose
- Plan and coordinate internal and external resources required to maintain ADNOC inventory, prepare ADNOC equipment packages for mobilization to rig sites, and perform repair scope of work for returning ADNOC equipment
- Responsible for the planning and coordination of all workshop resources required to prepare ADNOC equipment packages for delivery to rig sites
- Ensure all activities for mobilisation of equipment packages are completed in a timely manner
- Responsible for the planning and coordination of all workshop resources required to repair returning ADNOC equipment
- Ensure all activities for the repair of returning equipment are completed in a timely manner
- Responsible for the planning and coordinating internal and external logistic team to arrange the mobilization and De-mobilization of the equipment
- Responsible for the planning and coordinating of ADNOC resources for inspection and witnessing activities
- Ensure accuracy and timely compilation of documentation packages
- Be aware at all times of forecasted equipment packages mobilising to rig sites and returning equipment.
- Responsible for managing and tracking of ADNOC Service and Running tools .
- Secondary school /High school diploma / Professional education or apprentice ship
- Good professional practice: More than 3 years of experience in oilfield (Wellhead equipment) .
Being a global leader in the energy industry requires an inclusive and diverse environment. TechnipFMC promotes diversity, equity, and inclusion by ensuring equal opportunities to all ages, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations, gender expressions, disabilities, or all other pluralities. We celebrate who you are and what you bring. Every voice matters and we encourage you to add to our culture.
TechnipFMC respects the rights and dignity of those it works with and promotes adherence to internationally recognized human rights principles for those in its value chain.
Date posted: Nov 17, 2023 Requisition number: 2716