Wellness Manager - #25243
Dubai Women Establishment
Date: 1 week ago
Contract type: Full time
Overall strategic, operational and leadership responsibility for Wellness, CSR & Membership Centre. Responsible for maximizing return on investment, profit and loss, daily operation, planning and development, and implementation of marketing plans for both short and long term sales growth. Has direct responsibility for managing and controlling department’s goals and targets, as well as managing and developing employees for future growth. Provide guidance and support to staff development, customer service, inventory management and control, merchandising, and overall operating procedures
- Responsible for overseeing all operations related to Fitness, Recreation and Health; managing the gymnasium and the fitness services provided within the club; ensure members and guests receive a quality, personalized experience/ service on their wellbeing objectives.
- Develop standardized methods of dealing the customer service issues and concentrated on solving recurring customer support problems with improved support and business processes.
- Create and monitor service levels and constantly seek to develop and improve the customer service skills to ensure a highly customer service satisfaction.
- Developing and providing a comprehensive strategic plan, objectives and KPI’s for the department ensuring time effectiveness, efficiency and alignment with the vision, policy, rules and regulations.
- Responsible for exceeding operating goals as established related to revenue, profitability, and operating expenses through implementation of established programs and processes.