Workplace Contract Manager (Soft Services) - #43840
We are recruiting a Contract Manager to join our team and deliver the Soft Facilities Management services located on the client account.
As a Contract Manager you will be responsible for delivering the Soft Services, working in partnership with all stakeholders with a primary focus on providing world class and unforgettable experiences that matches the company's brand positioning and client’s Admin core pillars of service, Workplace Services, Workplace Experience and Business Partnership.
Constant innovation is key to our long-term success, and within the role you will be responsible for improving both operational and commercial performance through best practice, operational excellence and identifying opportunities for introducing new service lines and product offerings. The successful candidate would be expected to be operationally hands on where necessary as well as having full managerial and financial responsibilities.
Responsible for the contract management of the staff, operation and maintenance of Soft Services, including but not limited to:
- Front of House
- Workplace Coordinators
- Building Engagement
- Planting Pest Control
- Line management responsibility for a contract team and indirectly for relevant sub-contractors, ensuing contracts are staffed by fully competent teams and that effective succession planning arrangements are in place.
- Provision of leadership and guidance, advice, coaching and direct support, where required to deliver best practice selection, training, assessment, and recognition/reward.
- Deliver effective business communication through advice, review, leadership and direct contribution to management and team meetings, briefings, consultation forums, correspondence, monthly and ad-hoc reporting and other publications.
- Ensure that all matters that may impact the smooth running of the building and facilities are immediately reported and collaborate with the relevant stakeholders to ensure timely closing out of tickets and jobs.
- Ensure a 5* customer focus within all areas of operational activities, and that effective relationships are maintained with key client contacts.
- Development of contract financial plans for revenue and profit delivery, reduction of WIP, debt, cost reduction and contract growth, and ensure that these are met and exceeded.
- To conduct regular reviews of operating procedures making recommendations for improvement with appropriate working practices and emergency/contingency procedures within the critical systems.
- Ensure the provision of healthy and safe working conditions and regularly review the H&S policy.
- Work closely with subject matter experts to engage and drive innovation, sustainability and best practice across all services delivered on site.
- Ensure appropriate control systems to ensure statutory, policy and contractual commitments are met.
- Promote and maintain the core values of the company.
- Strong experience in Facilities Management and Customer Service.
- Results oriented - ability to achieve business goals, with a concern for working well, surpassing standards of excellence and passion for challenges.
- Customer focused - develop strong customer relationships by listening to and satisfying customer needs.
- Drives accountability - ability to establish clear, measurable goals, taking ownership of responsibilities and commitments to those goals and moving others to responsibility for their goals.
- Excellent judgement, decision making and influencing skills, particularly in complex and high-pressure situations.
- Highly organised and able to prioritise and manage workload effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills (oral and written).
- Comfortable with and embracing of new technologies and digital tools.
- Conversant with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- A good level of English and Mathematics required.